I am afraid that I'm going to come to a similar conclusion about my Copics.Truth be told, I don't actually colour all that much. And I tend to be impatient. If I can't learn a new skill quickly I sometimes give up until such a time comes that I want to practice.I had my Silhouette for well over 8 months before I decided to figure it out beyond basic cuts.
So we'll see how many Copic cards I actually make. I've played around a bit and have watched a number of videos and I know that I will love these markers ..... someday.
I do so love this adorable puppy from Mo's Digital Pencil. Bronte is just the cutest! The bathtub is by Amuse. I just happened to have it on my desk when I was making this card and decided that Bronte might have this look on his face if he was being forced to bathe! LOL! So I stamped the tub and cut out the presents that were sitting in it so that Bronte could have a bath.:-)
Barbara
What a FUN and CREATIVE card, Barbara! Love how you COLORED with copics!I am in the same situation about copics....it takes time to know your markers (at least for me)! "Just keep having fun and try them out" that's what I told myself :)
ReplyDeleteAdorable! And your coloring looks pretty good to me! Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteHow cute is this? I love that bathtub--it fits perfectly with Bronte! And your Copics coloring is wonderful! You'll be buying refills before you know it!
ReplyDeleteI think your coloring is Great Barbara...You will be needing refills soon.....Wonderful card!!
ReplyDeletei LOVE your coloring, Barbara!!! it's so fun that you have the bathtub, such a fun and clever idea!!! I love this!!
ReplyDeleteStunning card, I love your colouring. I am new to copics too and absolutely adore them. Feel like a 5 year old with new paints!! LOL!!!
ReplyDelete