Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Katherine !


This is one of the birthday cards that I made for my daughter Katherine who turns 17 today! She absolutely loves dogs which is why I chose to use this puppy stamp!

I have a busy day today! I will be emptying out most of Katherine's bedroom so that we can have it painted on Monday.She has already chosen the colour and I picked up the paint yesterday.I also have a duvet to sew and a cake to bake!

Have a great day!
:-)

5 comments:

  1. SUPER cute, Barbara! Love the dog with the colorful background of houses (you know I'm in love with that stamp?)--heehee! Have an awesome birthday celebration with Katherine!And what a perfect gift to have her room re-painted to the color of her choice!!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card and love how you added the dog to suit her style! Perfect! Wow, you really do have a busy day, all so worth it for our little ones, isn't it! Hope Katherine has a wonderful celebration, 17 is such an important age! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this just make me smile, Barbara!! so cute and love the light happy colors you used! Hope Katherine has a beautiful birthday!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card Barbara and I Love the way you used the row of Houses.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog