Monday, January 11, 2010

For my Sweetie


Good morning!
Friday's Sweetie Pie card prompted me to make a Valentine's Day card for my husband.I call him sweetie all the time so I know this sentiment will be used in a lot of his cards!
We don't celebrate Valentine's Day on the 14th. Since it's also my birthday we try to do something special on the day before or the day after. It usually works out that we can go for a nice dinner alone and it's great because there are no crowds!


The Happy Valentine's Day sentiment is a retired Hero Arts stamp and the bird and hearts are from the So Sweet clear set.I also used the Write Your Own cling stamp.

I am loving all of the sunshine that we have been having lately. Since we will still have snow for a while (ahem,probably May), the sunshine is nice consolation! I hope that you had a nice weekend and that you get to do something creative today!

Thank you for stopping by. :-)
:-) Barbara

5 comments:

  1. How PERFECT to give this to the sweetie of your life! I just love how you use that write your own stamp (again). So adorable and sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card...Love the elements you used...Perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how very pretty, can't believe your birthday is also on Valentines - that does call for an extra celebration! :) You're so right, it's hard to go out to dinner on the exact day! We usually try the weekend before or after..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweeeeet! Love how the Valentine sentiment fits perfectly and that little birdie has always been a fave!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute and lovely card, Barbara! love those sweet birdies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog