
Yesterday was my sons 16th birthday.He loves Rubik's cubes so I commissioned a cake from my friend Karen.I really had no idea what to expect but she does amazing work so I knew that it would be awesome.I couldn't have imagined that it would be this awesome!

We were supposed to go out for supper on Monday but had some scheduling conflicts so we changed it to Sunday.I phoned Karen at noon on Sunday to see if the cake was ready and it wasn't but she worked all afternoon and then drove it to the restaurant in a near blizzard! Are you serious? How amazing is that? I tried to tell her that there was so way I could let her do that but she was insistant.
Karen, you are incredible and I thank you from the bottom of my heart !
:-) Barbara
Wow! What a SUPER FANTASTIC job Karen did!! Funny how your son loves Rubik cube...I had to buy one for my son's friend not too long ago. At our Christmas party last year, guess what they did? Rubik Cube party (but no cake though)!
ReplyDeleteWhat a super fun looking cake, loved the way that she made it already twisted and turned, fabulous for a teenager!
ReplyDeleteWow - wonderful creation!! She is an artist! Thanks so much for sharing, Barbara!
ReplyDeleteHow cool is that!?? Perfect cake for a teenager...love it! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletewow! THAT is a cake?? it looks so real! I bet you had a great time celebrating your son's birthday with this amazing cake! thanks for sharing!!
ReplyDeleteWOW...this is incredible...Bet your Son just LOVED it!!!
ReplyDeleteOkay, this is the coolest cake I've ever seen!
ReplyDelete