Friday, April 20, 2012

For a dear friend.

This jar stamp came from Michael's many years ago.
The larger of the 2 tags came from Rebecca, who was selling them at the crafty garage sale. The smaller tag I purchased from Kiefer's in Fargo (or was it Grand Forks?) many years ago. It was by far the best crafty dollar store that I have ever been too. The wood grain banner is Contact paper and the teenie strip of patterned paper is Amy Butler. :-)

I was thinking of a dear friend when I made this and I am thinking of her now as I take it to the mailbox to be delivered. :-)

Barbara

4 comments:

  1. Love reading how you came across each item for this card! :> Lovely as always Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a lovely surprise and very much appreciated. And now I am thinking of you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty and thoughtful gesture!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog