Tuesday, April 10, 2012

For my sweet friend Rebecca

A while back, Rebecca, Lauren and I attended an all day crop where I stamped a bunch of flowers and leaves to use at a later date. Well yesterday was a later date so I grabbed a few flowers and popped them onto this card for my sweet friend Rebecca.

It is not only amazing that I actually made a card but even more so that I had the camera sitting on my desk. That's why there is a picture as evidence.

xoxo
Barbara

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, this is fabulous! So nice to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pleased to report that this is in fact true! As the recipient of this lovely card I just have to say Thanks!!! It's hanging in my stamping room as we speak :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog