Okay, I was tickled when I stumbled upon this little discovery! I was looking online at all of the beautiful Memory Box dies and decided to play around with the window die that I have before ordering the door dies that I covet. I thought that it would be easy enough to lengthen the window. I cut 2 out of white cardstock and when I put them together, the resulting shape was suprisingly tardis looking! LOL!
Since my daughter is a huge Dr. Who fan, I went looking through my stamps for the appropriate sentiment. I found a stamp that said "Whoo loves you" (it was from an owl set) and I thought it was perfect so I stamped it without the extra "O".
I think that Michelle will love it!
:-) Barbara
Love it! Michelle will love it too! The brick wall background adds to the effect.
ReplyDeleteYou are so clever!
ReplyDelete