Saturday, April 2, 2011

Flying Bronte

Oh poor Bronte! He doesn't look very happy! 



I made this card for Bronte and Bella's challenge #76 (buttons and bows) but I just realized that I didn't use any bows. I glanced at the post and read buttons and ribbon and so that's what I made.
Bronte comes from this digital stamp. I cut him out of the image and then put him in a ribbon sling/basket. 
The tree and balloon are both cut with a Silhouette. 

Bronte, the tree and the balloon are adhered with foam tape for dimension.
I had so many other things that I should have been doing this morning but the kids slept in late and I just felt like playing! 

Have a great weekend !
:-) Barbara

6 comments:

  1. How CUTE!!! This card is totally adorable and it makes me smile! I love your use of ribbon and buttons! Glad that you make this card instead of doing "other" important things ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness!! How hilarious! I’m so glad you could play along with us at Mo’s “ Buttons and Bows” challenge!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! It looks as if there's an evil little creature peeking out from the patterned DP!Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Barbara...how cute!! What a fun way to showcase little Bronte! Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you can look at an image and totally imagine it in a completely different way than originally presented! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe!! Too cute and clever with the hint of the ribbon, button, and the balloon! It reminds me of the UP movie, very sweet design Barbara!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog