Friday, April 8, 2011

Stampsmith

Do you remember Stampsmith? These beautiful photo stamps come in so many wonderful images and were (are?) sold by the sheet. 
I came across a folder this morning that had these lovely ladies stamped in many different colours. Years ago I had stamped a whole bunch of them on glossy paper using a brayer because that is the best way to get a good impression with such finely detailed stamps. I came across the folder while sorting through some magazines.
The paper is Amy Butler and the sentiment is by Hero Arts. I used my fancy dancy Bow-dabra to make the bow and a Martha Stewart lattice punch for the scallop.




Have a great weekend! 
:-) Barbara

6 comments:

  1. That's a stamp?! Wow! Amazing quality! Love what you did with it, Barbara, especially the punched scallop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe the detail of the stamp - it really looks like a photo! Well done once again, Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, super elegant look and love what you did with that bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesss!! I remember Stampsmith! I love how you gave the image an "updated" look with the bright colors. Love the scallop border, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog