I am not stamping much these days because we are spending lots of time emptying out our basement in order to finish it.We have been here for 12 years and we have decided that it would be nice to have the extra room that a finished basement offers.
To the card, my sister's birthday is coming up next week and although I had already made a card for her, I really wanted an excuse to use some new Papertrey stamps so I made another one.
To the card, my sister's birthday is coming up next week and although I had already made a card for her, I really wanted an excuse to use some new Papertrey stamps so I made another one.
This card uses stamps from Friendship Jar, Spring Fillers, Button Boutique, Enjoy the Ride (sentiment) and Background Basics Newsprint. I cannot wait to play with these stamps a bit more! I am especially in love with Button Boutique!
I only order from Papertrey a few times a year because the shipping to Canada is expensive for small orders but when I saw Button Boutique I knew that I needed it .Unfortunately I waited a few days after the February release and it was sold out so I had to wait until March.
I hope that it is starting to feel like Spring where you are. I am loving the above freezing weather that we are having!
:-) Barbara
What a lovely card, Barbara - I've missed them. Best of luck on your new construction....you WILL live through it :))
ReplyDeleteSo pretty, Barbara!
ReplyDeleteGood to see you with a post, we definitely miss you tons! Your card is so cheerful and love your Spring time flowers!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful, Barbara! I love the warm spring colours you've used here. Best of luck with the renos. I hope they go smoothly and quickly!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely DELIGHTFUL, Barbara!! Love the soft colors and details! The buttons, vellum and twines...so my kind of card :)
ReplyDeleteHappy renovating Barbara. Beautiful card.
ReplyDelete