Monday, April 4, 2011

Bronte will do anything for a treat !

                                         (click on the picture for a larger view)
 
Bronte is learning some new tricks and Bella wants to shout it from the rooftops!

I  love these images by Mo Manning. I used 2 different stamps to create my scene. You might recognize Bronte from yesterdays card. I used the same stamp, Girl and dog . Bella comes from this stamp Did you hear .

My daughter's alarm clock went off at 5:00 am yesterday so I decided to get up and stamp again.
This card really makes me happy! I just love Bronte so much!

The clouds are dies by PTI and the patterned paper is by Amy Butler.

I hope that you are having a wonderful Monday. It is warming up here and the snow is slowly melting. I love this time of year!

:-) Barbara

5 comments:

  1. This card is adorable! I love the colouring and the paper piecing, and of course the paper! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such delightful cards you've shown the past two days! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little scenery! Love the girl and dog and ofcourse, those PTI clouds are on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is absolutely beautiful! I'm hosting a card swap on my blog and would love it if you wanted to join us! It should be fun! http://makingmemorieswithyourkids.blogspot.com/2012/02/homemade-card-exchange-wanna.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog