I decided to make some embellishments and then they sat on my desk.
I also had some hexagons and quatrefoil pieces cut.
Today I got some washi tape in the mail and the card was born. :-)
This card started with the base which is a 2 part die from Accucut. The kraftish colour and the pink coloured cardstock are cut from the die. It's a card base and mat all in one. I ran the mat through a woodgrain embossing folder.
I backed the window with the quatrefoil die cut and then with grey polka dotted paper. I then added the Shimelle embellishment.
The woodgrain and the numbered washi tape is from Freckled Fawn and the measuring tape washi tape is homemade using a Hero Arts stamp.
I cut the hexagons with my Cameo using different patterned papers.
I would like to enter this into the hooked on hexagon challenge.
That's it. :-)
Barbara

How fun! Love this!
ReplyDeleteSuch a great assortment of shapes and colors Barbara!
ReplyDeleteLove it! You mix and match and make it look effortless. Gorgeous card!
ReplyDeleteHey Barbara! Thanks for linking this up to the Hooked on Hexagons Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)
ReplyDelete