Sunday, July 29, 2012

Tuesday Trigger

I'm on a roll with posting! I have had so much fun with these challenges over the past few days.
This card is based on the Tuesday Trigger Sweet Season inspiration photo.



Here is my card.



The jar and flowers (Michelle Wooderson) were white embossed on vellum and then coloured with Copics. It's hard to tell from the photo but the jar body was stamped with blue pigment ink and then embossed with an iridescent ep. The Fabriano Notecard was scored, mimicking the wainscotting. The banner string was stamped and the little banner pieces were hand cut out of coloured vellum. The doily is a die from MFT. The pink ruffles were inspired by the ruffles on the cake in the photo. I added little pearls (Hero Arts) to the neck of the jar.

Thank you for looking. :-)

11 comments:

  1. SO beautiful!! Love seeing your work again! I love how you use the photo inspiration, Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is stunning! So light it looks like it could float away! Love how you used the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the Trigger, Barb! Love the soft, sweet colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Those tulips look so lovely and soft!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these colors against the white embossing! This is one of my favorite sets from PTI-so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Barbara! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful effect of the white embossing on vellum with the Copic coloring. True beauty as alwasy Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Barbara this is so soft and pretty! The scoring at the bottom is a fabulous detail :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty!! I just wanted to pop over and say thank you for your blog visit and for the info that you gave me. I will have to check it all out! :) Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is darling, and so pretty in pastels! I love the inspiration you took from the photo! And just wanted to say thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog today... you made my day brighter! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous card. Just love the way you took the inspiration from the picture. The details are just perfect1

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog