Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Happy Birthday sweet Elizabeth!

This is a card that I made for my sweet niece Elizabeth for her birthday!  :-)


I recently upgraded Windows and with it went the version of the photo editing software that I so loved. The new version is awful and I refuse to use it. I have just started using FSViewer which seems okay but it will take some getting used to. I am not tech savvy at all! This picture is proof of that.

Onto the card. I created the background hexagon paper in my Cameo. I opened up a honeycomb cutting file and filled in the cut lines with patterns. Instead of cutting it out, I just printed the patterns. Cool, huh? The  rest of the paper is all digital, except for the little sliver of pink and green which is by Amy Butler. The main image and sentiment stamps are Hero Arts and the aqua die around the main image is Spellbinders.

I actually made 3 cards today so if I can figure out how to get pictures that aren't terrible, I will post them here.

Barbara

2 comments:

  1. Super sweet card! Love all the yummy papers and patterns you mixed here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful combination of colors and patterns!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog