Last week I was looking online for a digital paper when I decided to post an ISO on the digital forum at 2Peas. I described what I was wanting and the most wonderful designer answered that she would make it for me. Really?? How sweet and awesome is that?!? I was so surprised ! By the comments that followed, it was clear that Dianne is just that kind of person!
I have only had a chance to make 1 card with this beautiful paper but I will be using it a LOT. It is exactly what I was looking for and more!
Dianne, thank you from the bottom of my heart for such a kind and generous gesture!
Dianne has a wonderful selection of digital kits at 2Peas here http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/shop/dianne-rigdon/digital-kits/ .
Barbara
Such a pretty paper--it goes well with your flowers!
ReplyDeleteWowza! This is gorgeous! Can't even believe it's digi!
ReplyDeleteStunning design Barbara!
ReplyDelete