I have to admit that this card started off as a joke. I wanted to use this Stampin' Up set to make a card and I found particular humour in the sentiment that came with it. I pictured this wholesome looking stamper running around town with her glue gun and glitter, spreading graffiti where ever she went. Funny, right? Then I saw the Fossil inspiration challenge on SCS and decided to incorporate this bird.
I spent entirely too much time creating this little purse. Since I didn't have a bird stamp that was small enough, I actually had to trace this one. (click on the picture for a close-up view)
As you can see, I was only very loosely inspired by the purse. Well, except for the purse itself !
I spent entirely too much time creating this little purse. Since I didn't have a bird stamp that was small enough, I actually had to trace this one. (click on the picture for a close-up view)
As you can see, I was only very loosely inspired by the purse. Well, except for the purse itself !
Have a great Saturday! I'm stamping tonight!

Too funny Barbara! Love your card.
ReplyDeleteWhat great inspiration and I love your adorabl, funky card!
ReplyDeleteWhat a FUN and COOL card, Barbara! Love the sentiment, too! So fun to see how you were inspired!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, how stinkin' cute and creative and clever of you!!! LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteLove it and love your sense of humour!
ReplyDeleteThis is fantastic!! Thanks for the chuckle :)
ReplyDeletewhat a fun card, great details...the purse is fun too...have a fabulous weekend!
ReplyDeleteenjoy *~*
What fun details. This is so neat Barbara.
ReplyDelete