The image is gold embossed on some Webster's Pages paper, matted to some blue polka dotted paper (digital) and then sewn onto a pink card. I sponged all of the panels with Distress inks before assembling the card. To make the bow I tied a single bow, used the ends to tie a second bow and then looped the ends under to make a third bow. I then stitched it in the middle to hold everything in place. Clear as mud? LOL!
I am looking forward to a wonderful weekend including shopping for winter clothes with my daughter tomorrow afternoon and then STAMP CLUB at my friend Rebecca's house tomorrow night. YES, I'm shouting! LOL! I am so excited!
Have a great weekend. :-)
Barbara
Barbara, I love the soft, vintage feel of this holiday card! I don't know why I never thought to stamp on top of patterned paper. Thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card Barbara! Love the bow! Have fun shopping and stamping! Sounds like a great weekend to me! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat card !
ReplyDeletegreetings, martina
x
It may have been 10 years ago, but I remember that stamp--it's AWESOME! Your card design? PERFECTION!!! Lolly, but ya' made me stop short! ;)
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! The bow is divine! Can't wait to meet you at Stamp Club!
ReplyDeleteLove the vintage feel of your card! The stitching is wonderful and I love your triple loop bow!
ReplyDeleteso loving the sweet colors on this card, Barbara! beautiful simple card and that stamp is so cute! have a fantastic weekend! =)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see you at stamp club too!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely , soft vintage look Barbara. Perfect combination of soft colors and shapes. Love it!
ReplyDeleteLOVE this card, Barbara! So beautiful! LOVE the double bow and all the details! Can't wait to hear about your Stamp Club!
ReplyDeleteMmm...yum! Love the colors on this! So pretty and Love Webster's Pages, it is currently my obsession right now!
ReplyDeleteBarbara I love this card! Great bow.
ReplyDelete