I made this card long before we went on vacation but didn't get around to posting it. All of the stamps that I used are by Penny Black.
This one has lots going on. I layered the papers and sponged ink on the main panel and added ribbon and vellum and a punched edge. The flower and butterfly are from this set and the sentiment and swirl are from this set. The paper is a mix of digital, sheet music and Basic Grey.I always like to keep a few extra "thinking of you" and "thank you" cards on hand . That way they are easy to pop in the mail when I need them ! Right now my stash is pretty low so I'm hoping to get back stamping soon! For now though I am enjoying the summer with my children.
:-) Barbara
Delightful, Barbara, my kind of card!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! You have such a knack for mixing patterns to beautiful effect!
ReplyDeletethis is so pretty! lovely card, Barbara!
ReplyDeleteThis is so beautiful!! Love it, Barbara!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! Love the papers you mixed together!
ReplyDeleteSo very pretty! Love all the patterned papers you've used! I'm taking a liking to PB images too!
ReplyDeleteSo charming! Love the pretty, girly colors with the touches of gold! Very eye-catching! Fab photo, too, girl! YOU ROCK!
ReplyDeleteLove all the layering and colors! The ribbons are gorgeous in this!
ReplyDelete