Monday, August 16, 2010

Hero Arts Halloween

Good morning,
I hope that you had a nice weekend .I went to the Farmer's Market with my daughter on Saturday and spent the day in my pj's stamping and cleaning on Sunday. Fun ! Every year in October my friend Christine hosts a stampy garage sale so I am trying to organize some of my lesser used stamps and accessories.

One of the Basic Grey paper pads that my husband brought home from MN had fall colours so I decided to make a Halloween card. The girl image is from pc crafter and all of the other images are from Hero Arts. I used OWL-OWEEN and a retired stamp called Halloween Hats.

The hats and one of the spider webs were attached with pop dots.


The spiders are covered in Glossy Accents.



We have had rain for a few days now so I'm hoping for a break in the weather to get some yard work done.  My sister and nieces are coming for a visit on Saturday and I cannot wait to see them!

Have a great day!
:-) Barbara


10 comments:

  1. FUN card, Barbara - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card Barbara, I'm digging the sprawling hats and the cobweb stuck to the broom with that tiny spider creeping down from it, fabulous design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great Halloween Card! Love the hats at the bottom! Also love the idea of a scrappy garage sale!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a truly adorable Halloween card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Halloween card! Love the row of witch hats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AW....I love this FUN and creative card! Your use of the images and colors are spook-tacular!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute. i love the hats trimmed at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is SOOO adorable!! Love that little witch and the spider webs! The row of little hats is darling too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog