Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Penny Black Guest Artist

Good morning !
A while ago I was invited to be a guest artist for Penny Black. ♥ I created a card and a scrapbook page using these beautiful stamps. Have you seen of the new releases that they have been showing ? Grab a coffee and take a look at the catalogs that are now online.  Penny Black .

Which are your favourites?
I have a few favourites here , here  , here , here , here, here and here and I love the sentiments here and here , but really, I love them all !



This is the card that I created. It uses Daisy Fields and Dreams Come True . I will share the scrapbook page tomorrow.

May all your dreams come true

Stamps
4070F dreams come true
4042K daisy fields
Instructions
1. Using markers, stamp daisy fields twice in the top part of a white card.
2. Cut a piece of yellow cardstock using scalloped scissors and attach it to a strip of pink cardstock.
3. Glue to the card under the daisies.
4. Attach a bow to the cardstock strip.
5. Stamp sentiment with black ink in the bottom right corner of the card.

Have a wonderful day !
:-) Barbara

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Congrats on your guest designing for PB! This card is just lovely and delightful! I can't wait to see more of your inking at work! Thanks for the link to the stamps!! Love them all, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Barbara!
    I actually have a similar post coming up as well. I did made a card and layout for Penny Black, and it was so fun. Their stamps are so much fun to work with! I love the way your card turned out and the colors are so pretty. I'm looking forward to seeing your layout tomorrow too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! So happy to see that Penny Black asked you to be a guest designer! Your so talented and it's nice to see it recognized!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So soft and lovely Barbara! And I absolutely love all of your favorites too, need to get me some more of these PB stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so pretty, Barbara!! love the clean background and the colors are so yummy!! love it!! off to check out those new releases!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful! Love it, Barbara!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog