Mostly cards and some crafts!
Gorgeous card, Barb! Congrats on being tweeted by HA! :)
So sweet, Barbara...love this!
It is the best card to make! Such a fun happy card!
Love the card! Cute!
Almost miss seeing this FUN and HAPPY card! LOVE this, Barbara! Hope you are staying warm :)
Fantabulous!! Love this!!
Nothing better than hiding a smile. Great card Barbara.
This is so fun and happy! I love the bike (of course) and the texty sun rays. Hope you're doing well, Barbara!
So cute! Love how you made the sun in the corner, love all the stamping!
Oh I LOVE this!!
Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!
Gorgeous card, Barb! Congrats on being tweeted by HA! :)
ReplyDeleteSo sweet, Barbara...love this!
ReplyDeleteIt is the best card to make! Such a fun happy card!
ReplyDeleteLove the card! Cute!
ReplyDeleteAlmost miss seeing this FUN and HAPPY card! LOVE this, Barbara! Hope you are staying warm :)
ReplyDeleteFantabulous!! Love this!!
ReplyDeleteNothing better than hiding a smile. Great card Barbara.
ReplyDeleteThis is so fun and happy! I love the bike (of course) and the texty sun rays. Hope you're doing well, Barbara!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Love how you made the sun in the corner, love all the stamping!
ReplyDeleteOh I LOVE this!!
ReplyDelete