Wednesday, February 9, 2011

This is what's making me happy today

Good morning,
Yesterday I was looking through some CHA pictures and I came across a bulletin board that was quite vintage looking. I'm sorry, I don't remember which booth or even where I saw the pictures because I immediately went down to the basement to find the old frame that I had been saving. I already had a corkboard that was exactly the right size so this took about 10 minutes to put together.

It felt SO good to do something creative because it has been such a long time.

I can't wait to fill it up with inspiration! So far I have a picture of my kids when they were young, some patterned paper and some digital paper, and a bow that I made with my new Bowdabra.

I also managed to make a card ! That made me very happy !

 All stamps by Hero Arts.  :-)

It is so cold here today that all I want to do is stay inside. So far I have no reason to go out but lots to do at home!

Barbara

8 comments:

  1. Great card and wonderful idea with the cork and the frame.... hmmmmm... must go rummaging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, LOVE!!! Both the corkboard/frame & the card! *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea on the bulletin board! So pretty! And I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fabulous!! Love seeing your work again! The cork board is a fantastic idea...and I love the card you made!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cork board! I might have to steal that idea for my daughter's "big girl" room. Hope I am going to see you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your beautiful board will be filled with your fabulous art in no time. Elegant card too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I love that corkboard frame! It's absolutely gorgeous and definitely inspiring. Cute card! I love the glittery doily.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog