This card started off as me playing with my Silhouette and lots of glitter.
I first cut the background (beautiful lace by Lori Whitlock) out of white cardstock and adhered it to the sticky side of a full sheet of label paper. I then applied pink glitter to the entire background and burnished it with my finger. Not in the plan was spilling the jar of glitter everywhere! Oops! After cleaning up I cut around the outside edge of the background with my x-acto knife.
I had the 60's Ivy digi stamp already coloured so I adhered the top half of the image to the card. The bow is made out of seam binding ribbon and the gems were coloured with Copics.
Have a great day!
:-) Barbara
Oooh, so cute!
ReplyDeleteI love the bling! :)
Such a sweet card Barbara, love the twist on the seam binding, so pretty!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous background and LOVE the bow!
ReplyDeleteI love the bling and the glitter! And great used of seam binding! :>
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful background and the seam binding flower/bow is so pretty! gorgeous card, Barbara!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute! I love the glitter!
ReplyDeleteWow, what a great silhouette! I love the sweet image and the bling.
ReplyDeleteAw... this is beautiful, Barbara!! Love your superb colors and coloring!!
ReplyDeleteHave a beautiful weekend!