Good morning ,
The colours were difficult to capture as was the sparkle.
Yesterday I had a few minutes to stamp and I made 3 cards using supplies that were on my desk. I already had the pink sparkly panel and the cut out holly image , so all that I did to complete this was to adhere both to a Pool card and stamp the sentiment. Since I
only own 1 Penny Black holiday sentiment stamp like to get as much versatility from my stamps as possible, I just inked up the word "Joy" from
this stamp.
To create the pink sparkly panel I used Sookwang Tape and some Art Institute ultra fine glitter. IRL I am tickled pink with the colour combination of red, pink, green and Pool ! :-)
Today I have some birthday and thank you cards to make before my kids get home from school . Since today is early dismissal , I'd better get started !
Barbara
SO pretty! I love the sparkle! :)
ReplyDeleteSuch cute holiday cards! :>
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Love all the sparkle!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, really love all of that sparkle Barbara, such a pretty design!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous holiday card, Barbara!! Love the lovely design and all the sparkle!!
ReplyDeleteThis looks AMAZING with the sparkles!! I can't believe that you only have one PB holiday stamp!!!? I'd better ink mine...wish I could share them with you!!
ReplyDeleteThis is just gorgeous Barbara- love and the sparkle and the color combo!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty card! Love that glitter!
ReplyDeleteOh, so pretty! I love all the glitter! Beautiful holiday card!
ReplyDelete